Want to get your hands on a pair of tickets to see Avenged Sevenfold and support act Five Finger Death Punch on their UK 2013 Tour?
We have 4 pairs of tickets to give away for the following venues…
A7X Tour Dates
|Manchester, Phones 4U Arena
||30th Nov 2013
|London, Wembley Arena
||1st Dec 2013
|Dublin, O2 Arena
||3rd Dec 2013
|Birmingham, LG Arena
||5th Dec 2013
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning 2 tickets all you have to do is head on over to Grindstore and answer one simple question.
- Competition closing date: Friday, 22nd November 2013
- Winners will be notified by email on Tuesday, 26th November 2013
- You and your friend will both need photographic ID on the night
- Tickets venues cannot be changed once winners have been drawn
- You must provide your full name and the full name of the guest you will be taking
- Names will be added to the guest list at the venue once the winners have been drawn, so they cannot be changed
- Entrants must be over the age of 14 unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 18
- Only one entry per person allowed, multiple entries will result in disqualification
- This competition is for tickets only. You will need to provide your own transport and accommodation if necessary
- Visit http://www.grindstore.com/competitions/tickets-a7x-tour-2013.html for entry form and more details
Back in July we unleashed our exclusive range of Bloody Cuts merchandise on the world and now we have teamed up with the horror film producers once again for a terrifying competition.
The Bloody Cuts team are running their very first film challenge and Grindstore are proud to be sponsoring the spine chillingly scary event with some creepy prizes.
If you fancy your chances at making your very own horror film then all you need to do is grab your scripts, hunt down your cast, pick up the camera and create something truly terrifying. Your video must be no longer than three minutes and it needs to be created around the theme of “Who’s There”.
So whether you will be wheeling in the werewolves, gathering up the ghosts that lurk in the shadows or delving into the dark depths of cult insanity, now is your chance to have your video seen by some of the biggest and most influential names in the horror business.
The panel of judges will include Joe Dante (Piranah, Gremlins 1 & 2), Marcus Dunstan (Saw 4 – 7, Rise), Gale Anne Hurd (The Walking Dead, Aliens) and Sam McCurdy (Game of Thrones, The Devil’s Double) as well as many more frightfully talented directors and producers.
The competition opened on 31st October 2013 and will close at 23:00 GMT on 30th December 2013. The top six finalists will be announced on 26th January 2014 and the final three winners will be announced on 23rd February 2014.
3rd Place: $600 (approx. £375) worth of goodies
2nd Place: $1600 (approx. £1000) worth of goodies
1st Place: $9500 (approx. £6000) worth of goodies
*Check out Bloody Cuts Horror Challenge for the full list of prizes and awards available.
So if this creepy challenge gets your adrenaline pumping then shuffle on over to BC Horror Challenge for all the rules, judges, prizes, sponsors and more and make sure you check out the horrifying benchmark short “Dare” below for ideas.